Desert Diesel




Wow, it only took one day, and I have to say that I really dont know how to feel about it. Steve Kerr, GM of the Suns has shipped Shawn "The Matrix" Marion and Marcus Banks to Miami for a 35 year old, beat up Shaq. At first glance, it seems like the big man will be out of place with the fast paced, run and gun offense that the Suns have been playing for the last 3 1/2 years since Steve Nash came to town. But on second thought, god knows we need a big man. We really need a center that can clog up the middle, and make life miserable for the opposition.
I guess time will tell. Shaq told Steve Nash, "I wont let you down." I just hope Shaq's body doesn't let HIM down.

Comments

NancyinAbq said…
Love your new page design! But I don"t have a clue what this latest entry is about!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The King Of Kong

Beer Wine and Sports

Wiebe Goes For It