update since christmas
Hello all. This may replace my semi-defunct webpage. I find that this is much easier and less frustrating than having to deal with the super powerful Adobe Dreamweaver. So keep checking back to see if this takes.
Well, I guess that we should start with last weekend. Who knew the New York football Giants could have pulled it off? Seriously, we all utterly despise Eli Manning around here in San Diego for his snubbing of the Chargers and going to the Giants..... Looks like he turned out just fine. Being a Cowboys fan, and being in the NFC East, I am not a fan of the Giants, Redskins, or Eagles. So I was torn as who to root for. I kind of wanted to see the Pats go undefeated, but at the same time did not want to have to hear it from all the bandwagon Pats fans. I couldnt stand to see Junior Seau get a ring, after "retiring" from football, playing for the Chargers for what seemed like a lifetime, and then signing with the Pats later that same week. Now, at the same time how can I root for my bitter rival? What do I do? Im gonna have to have a beer or two......
And we all must know the outcome by now, and I have to say that the Giants played their butts off and their defense was phenominal. I have to hand it to them. Well done. At least my Cowboys, who were number one in the NFC this year were dismissed from the playoffs by the champions.
I hope this does not become a trend for me, having my team be #1 and then lose so quickly. The Suns are #1 in the Western Confrence, and the Red Wings are #1 in the NHL. I dont think I can take two more heartaches this year........... Anyways,
The kids are doing fine. Alex has graduated high school early, and is attending Palomar college.
Autumn is in eighth grade and is looking forward to travelling to DC this spring for an educational journey with her school. Greggor is working hard at Sketchers, and is looking to become a manager there. He too is attending Palomar College, and doing well.
Nancy is enjoying her new job as a personal banker for Wells Fargo. Things are going well for all of us now.
I will not be travelling much the first quarter of this year, but have a scheduled trip to New Jersey, Dallas and Atlanta later this year. That will not be all, as Cosi is scheduled to open 30 franchise locations this year. So, I should have quite a few frequent flier miles by years end.
Earlier in January, i travelled to Philadelphia, PA for a Cosi opening on the St. Joseph's University campus. That was a nice trip, as it was only 5 days, not the usual 7 that I am accustomed to. I was not able to see any of the touristy stuff, as time was tight. I didnt even get to eat a genuine cheesesteak!!! Bummer..... While on the trip, I was amazed by how industrial Philly is. I didnt get to see much of the natural beauty of the city.
The campus of St Joes was real nice, although I was not able to see the majority of it.
A week later another Cosi opened in La Quinta, California, in the desert near Palm Springs. Nancy was able to join me for this trip. We took a 3 hour drive and arrived on a Friday night. I had to work most of the day on Saturday, and Sunday, but had the evenings off and all of Monday as well. We were able to enjoy ourselves and do some touristy stuff on the way out of town. Nancy did some shopping for clothes, and we enjoyed a nice lunch at a local spot.
Anyone seen Dexter? Wanna talk about it? Fabulous show. Absolutley one of the best Ive seen.
I dont know.... Seems I'm out of stuff for now.
Talk to you later.................
Love Aaron and Nancy
Well, I guess that we should start with last weekend. Who knew the New York football Giants could have pulled it off? Seriously, we all utterly despise Eli Manning around here in San Diego for his snubbing of the Chargers and going to the Giants..... Looks like he turned out just fine. Being a Cowboys fan, and being in the NFC East, I am not a fan of the Giants, Redskins, or Eagles. So I was torn as who to root for. I kind of wanted to see the Pats go undefeated, but at the same time did not want to have to hear it from all the bandwagon Pats fans. I couldnt stand to see Junior Seau get a ring, after "retiring" from football, playing for the Chargers for what seemed like a lifetime, and then signing with the Pats later that same week. Now, at the same time how can I root for my bitter rival? What do I do? Im gonna have to have a beer or two......
And we all must know the outcome by now, and I have to say that the Giants played their butts off and their defense was phenominal. I have to hand it to them. Well done. At least my Cowboys, who were number one in the NFC this year were dismissed from the playoffs by the champions.
I hope this does not become a trend for me, having my team be #1 and then lose so quickly. The Suns are #1 in the Western Confrence, and the Red Wings are #1 in the NHL. I dont think I can take two more heartaches this year........... Anyways,
The kids are doing fine. Alex has graduated high school early, and is attending Palomar college.
Autumn is in eighth grade and is looking forward to travelling to DC this spring for an educational journey with her school. Greggor is working hard at Sketchers, and is looking to become a manager there. He too is attending Palomar College, and doing well.
Nancy is enjoying her new job as a personal banker for Wells Fargo. Things are going well for all of us now.
I will not be travelling much the first quarter of this year, but have a scheduled trip to New Jersey, Dallas and Atlanta later this year. That will not be all, as Cosi is scheduled to open 30 franchise locations this year. So, I should have quite a few frequent flier miles by years end.
Earlier in January, i travelled to Philadelphia, PA for a Cosi opening on the St. Joseph's University campus. That was a nice trip, as it was only 5 days, not the usual 7 that I am accustomed to. I was not able to see any of the touristy stuff, as time was tight. I didnt even get to eat a genuine cheesesteak!!! Bummer..... While on the trip, I was amazed by how industrial Philly is. I didnt get to see much of the natural beauty of the city.
The campus of St Joes was real nice, although I was not able to see the majority of it.
A week later another Cosi opened in La Quinta, California, in the desert near Palm Springs. Nancy was able to join me for this trip. We took a 3 hour drive and arrived on a Friday night. I had to work most of the day on Saturday, and Sunday, but had the evenings off and all of Monday as well. We were able to enjoy ourselves and do some touristy stuff on the way out of town. Nancy did some shopping for clothes, and we enjoyed a nice lunch at a local spot.
Anyone seen Dexter? Wanna talk about it? Fabulous show. Absolutley one of the best Ive seen.
I dont know.... Seems I'm out of stuff for now.
Talk to you later.................
Love Aaron and Nancy
Comments
Ha. I clicked on Dexter and read the summary. It does sound interesting. I don't have on demand, but I see they are offering up season one on CBS. I will see if I can catch it. Welcome to the blogspot community. I enjoyed reading your update. Love to you all.
Congratulations to Nancy on her new job. I've been banking with Wells Fargo for years now and I think they're great. I assume the service has always been so good because they treat their employees right. I think she's in good hands.
Congratulations to Alex and kudos for starting college early. What's Autumn going to be studying in DC? Whatever it is it sounds like a great opportunity. Please give my personal regards to Greggor. I feel we bonded quite nicely at your wedding and I look forward to hearing more of his progress in life - what's his major at Palomar?
I caught an episode of Dexter when I was visiting a friend in Seattle. Was totally blown away by the plot and visual style. I can understand why you like the show so I can't wait to watch it when it comes to CBS. Meanwhile I just have to settle for CSI & Boston Legal.
I like the way your blog works and may look into doing something simple & similar for my personal website.
Wishing you all the best, Boris